Sunday, October 18, 2009

Nanowrimo update 1

Fourteen days until Nanowrimo, and my pre-Nano planning is going very well. So far I've basically figured out why my character lives forever (though I need to figure out if moon soil is actually fertile, and if so, how does it compare to earth soil?) and my plot has progressed from a simple character study to a revolutionary sci-fi tale about a reluctant leader who perhaps just created utopia without meaning to. ("Revolutionary sci-fi tale" meaning a sci-fi tale about a revolution. I doubt the story will change anyone's life except mine.)
I plan on updating as things progress, and especially as Nanowrimo itself gets into full swing. Though how I'm going to manage updating a blog when I'm supposed to be writing 2,000 words a day on top of school and work and life:other, is anybody's guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment